The 20 Best Karaoke Songs For Men & Women (In 2017)
Nothing brings a crowd together like karaoke. Whether it’s at the bar, a party, or an event, karaoke is a sure way to get people singing. Make your next event a success with the best 20 karaoke songs of all time for men and women.
20. The Proclaimers, “500 Miles”
If you can talk, you can sing this classic from The Proclaimers. The beat is steady and the tune is catchy and repetitive, perfect for those of us who struggle to carry a tune.
19. Destiny’s Child, “Say My Name”
Nothing makes a karaoke song a favorite like repetitive lyrics. This gem from Destiny’s Child is easy to sing, as long as you can talk fast and sing “say my name” over and over.
18. Miley Cyrus, “Party In The USA”
Miley Cyrus keeps her voice in a lower register in this pseudo-patriotic number, making it easy for men and women to perform – as long as they can master Miley’s hip swing.
17. TLC, “No Scrubs”
This 90’s favorite is still a karaoke staple. Not only will anyone growing up around the 90’s have it memorized, but the lead vocal stays in an easy register for both guys and gals.
16. Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, “I Love Rock And Roll”
This number doesn’t require a whole lot of talent. All you need to nail this jam is swagger and a love of rock and roll.
15. The Ronettes, “Be My Baby”
Get the ladies and gents moving to this song from rock and roll’s original bad girl. “Be My Baby” is not just for women – challenge the guy next to you to take on this classic karaoke tune.
14. Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, “Home”
Just when you thought you got this catchy pop hit from 2010 out of your head, this song’s irresistible chorus will draw you onto the karaoke stage. The song has the possibility for group and duet action.
13. Al Green, “Let’s Stay Together”
Get your falsetto on with this crooning classic from Al Green. The slow rhythm is easy to keep up with, even if your falsetto is a little rusty.
12. Lynyrd Skynyrd, “Sweet Home Alabama
No karaoke playlist is complete without this rock anthem. Get your air guitar on and take the stage for a performance your friends will never forget – or let you live down.
11. Queen, “Bohemian Rhapsody”
If you thought Al Green prepared you for falsettos, think again. Queen mastered the art with “Bohemian Rhapsody,” a ridiculous musical romp complete with riffs, shouts, and irresistible harmonies. Plus, you’ll finally get to see what it is they’re saying.
10. Vanilla Ice, “Ice, Ice Baby”
Bring the 90s back with a bang. Everyone can sing this smash hit, and if you fumble through the lyrics you can always redeem yourself with the chorus – “ice, ice baby.”
9. Ben E. King, “Stand By Me”
This song is perfect for a crowd of all ages. PG and classic, this is a sure way to bring your favorite people together. If the night is late enough, you might even get a few teary eyes with your applause.
8. The B-52’s, “Love Shack”
You’ll need some back up with this baby, but it’s worth it. “Love Shack” makes almost every Karaoke list and with good reason. You don’t need to be able to carry a tune, as long as you can read off of the bouncing ball.
7. Pharrell Williams, “Happy”
It doesn’t matter how many times you hear it. “Happy” gets your feet moving, and this song takes zero skill and effort (no offense, Pharell). Just sing “because I’m happy” and the crowd will clap along.
6. Backstreet Boys, “Everybody”
Backstreet is back for the night. If you still pine for the days of boy bands, this one is for you.
5. Idina Menzel, “Let It Go (Frozen)”
You can say it’s for the kids in the crowd, but who doesn’t love this super-catchy tune from Disney’s Frozen? You don’t have to pull off Idina Menzel’s soaring vocals. If there are any dads in the audience, get them on stage – they’ve heard this one before.
4. Taylor Swift, “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together”
Let your ex know how you feel with this crowd pleaser from Tay-Tay. Get it off your chest, boys and girls.
3. Beyonce, “Single Ladies”
Unite the single ladies in your crowd with this knockout from Beyonce. Don’t try and top Queen B. Everything she does is perfect.
2. Lady Gaga, “Poker Face”
They’ll never know that you can’t sing with this pop icon’s chart topping number. Just give them your best poker face.
1. Bruno Mars, “Uptown Funk”
Topping this list is one of 2015’s number one songs, “Uptown Funk.” Take the stage and tell them just how hot you are.
Get your party started with these top 20 karaoke songs from 2016 and beyond. Just remember that as host, you owe your guests a stellar performance.
- The 20 Best Party Songs Of All Time (In 2017)
- The 41 Best Workout Songs Of All Time (as of 2017)
- Top 20 Motivational Lyrics of All Time
- The 42 Best Running Songs Of All Time
- The 100 Best Pump Up Songs Of All Time
- The 41 Best Love Songs of All Time (as of 2017)
- The 20 Best Sad Songs Of All Time (As Of 2017)
- The 100 Most Inspirational Songs of All Time
- 50 Really Good Truth Or Dare Questions
- The 10 Best Yoga Mats, Bags and Towels In 2017
- Top 9 Best Beard Oil and Conditioners (2017 Reviews)
- The 100 Best Pump Up Songs Of All Time (In 2017)
- The Best Treadmill For Home Use in 2017 (under $1000)
- Best Pregnancy Pillow Reviews (In 2017)
- The Best Juicers On The Market Reviews (as of 2017)
- The Best Rowing Machine For The Home in 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- December 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013