Top 20 Good Morning Quotes For Him And Her
Getting a good start to your morning is important. A good start generally means that a good day is ahead. The top twenty morning quotes discussed below are all inspiring and motivating. They will help you get your day started off on the right foot.
1. There are two ways to wake up in the morning. One is to say, ‘Good morning, God,’ and the other is to say, ‘Good God, morning!’ – Fulton J. Sheen
This witty quote shows that the way you think about the same situation – in this case, waking up in the morning – can be very different.
2. Morning is wonderful. Its only drawback is that it comes at such an inconvenient time of day. – Glen Cook
Another funny quote, this one shows that despite the morning being a wonderful time of the day, it can also be difficult to wake up early and make the most of it.
3. Be willing to be a beginner every single morning. – Meister Eckhart
Making the most of your day is all about throwing your pretensions out the door. Wake up and take the day anew.
4. Now that your eyes are open, make the sun jealous with your burning passion to start the day. Make the sun jealous or stay in bed. – Malak El Halabi
This quote urges you to tackle the day like it is your last. If you are going to waste it, you might as well stay in bed.
5. Thank God every morning when you get up that you have something to do that day, which must be done, whether you like it or not. – James Russell Lowell
Each day is a blessing, even those that are tough. This quote is saying that “being” is more than enough in itself.
6. The world is new to us every morning – this is God’s gift and every man should believe he is reborn each day. – Baal Shem Tov
Each morning is a new day and a new opportunity to do the things you need to do.
7. In the morning a man walks with his whole body; in the evening, only with his legs. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
This quote says that you feel your best and brightest in the morning. By the end of the day, you are wiped out.
8. Be pleasant until ten o’clock in the morning and the rest of the day will take care of itself.
– Elbert Hubbard
This excellent quote shows that doing your best to be happy in the morning (even if you don’t feel happy) almost always translates into a good rest of the day.
9. Lose an hour in the morning, and you will spend all day looking for it. – Richard Whately
Morning is the best time for productivity. Skip out on an hour and it will feel like the rest of the day has descended much more quickly.
10. Every morning brings new potential, but if you dwell on the misfortunes of the day before, you tend to overlook tremendous opportunities. – Harvey Mackay
Once again, this quote insists that each morning is a new day. There is no time to dwell on bad things that have happened the day before. Instead seize the fresh start.
11. You know that feeling when you wake up in the morning and you’re excited for the day? That’s one of my main goals in life. – Kirsten Dunst
In this quote, Kirsten Dunst is saying that the feeling of being excited and ready for a new day is one of the best in the world.
12. To simply wake up every morning a better person than when I went to bed. – Sidney Poitier
Being a better person everyday is a goal that everybody should strive towards.
13. I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over so I refuse to have a bad day. – Paul Henderson
This is a neat quote because it shows and encourages the power of positive thinking.
14. Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life. – Yoko Ono
Yet another quote that says that starting each morning off happy (even if you aren’t feeling happy) will make a big difference for the entire day.
15. Every morning is a beautiful morning. – Terri Guillemets
Every morning is a beautiful morning, so make the most of it. It’s a chance to start over.
16. When I first open my eyes upon the morning meadows and look out upon the beautiful world, I thank God I am alive. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Yet another Ralph Waldo Emerson quote to make this list, this one encourages you to be thankful for each new day that you are alive.
17. It is well to be up before daybreak, for such habits contribute to health, wealth, and wisdom. – Aristotle
An early morning start allows you to be productive. The habit can contribute greatly to success.
18. Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have. – Lemony Snicket
Another quote that shows just how important being positive and productive in the morning is.
19. I’ve learnt that a smile and good morning goes a long way, and saying thank you goes even further. – Unknown
Here is a quote that shows that not only being happy (or faking it) is important. It says that being this way towards others and brightening there day is important as well.
20. An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day. – Henry David Thoreau
In this great good morning quote, Thoreau is saying that getting an early start to the day, doing something you love, will make the rest of the day all the better.
We hope you enjoyed our list of good morning quotes. Use these quotes to inspire you and motivate you to make the most out of your day as soon as you open your eyes in the morning.
- Five Early Signs of Pregnancy
- 10 Amazing Health Benefits of Lemon Water
- 21 Questions Game: Cute And Funny Questions To Ask
- 20 Really Good Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
- 5 Effective Plantar Fasciitis Treatments
- Top Ten Ways to Fight Depression Without Medication
- Top Ten Motivational Quotes for Athletes
- The Ten Crazy Health Benefits of Ginger
- 50 Really Good Truth Or Dare Questions
- The 10 Best Yoga Mats, Bags and Towels In 2017
- Top 9 Best Beard Oil and Conditioners (2017 Reviews)
- The 100 Best Pump Up Songs Of All Time (In 2017)
- The Best Treadmill For Home Use in 2017 (under $1000)
- Best Pregnancy Pillow Reviews (In 2017)
- The Best Juicers On The Market Reviews (as of 2017)
- The Best Rowing Machine For The Home in 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- December 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013