Best All Natural Organic Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews
Most people do not think twice about the things that make up their shampoo and conditioner. Shampoo and other hair care products often contain dangerous chemicals that are cheaper than natural and organic ingredients. This means that the company makes and saves more money, despite the consequences to the consumer. This is all legal, of course, but it is the reason that many are choosing all natural organic hair care products even though they are usually more expensive.
What to Look for In All Natural Organic Shampoo and Conditioner
When you are shopping for the right shampoo and conditioner, you should be looking for raw, plant-based, and organic ingredients. Try to buy products that have minimal packaging or have packaging made from recycled materials. Shampoo in bar-form is beginning to become popular among those buying All Natural and Organic products. You could also consider making your own shampoo and conditioner or buying homemade products from small family run companies.
What You Do Not Want in Your Products
There are a few ingredients used in almost all non-organic shampoos and conditioners that you want to avoid at all costs. These chemicals usually have carcinogenic properties, they are known to aid in cancer growth and other health problems. These chemicals include:
- Sulfates – SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate) or SLES (sodium laureth sulfate) is an extremely strong carcinogen that irritates the skin and is completely unnecessary for clean hair. It is mainly used to make the product bubble when mixed with water.
- Parabens – This chemical is used as a preservative and has been linked to tumors and hormone disruption.
- Phthalates – This plasticizer is used to give the products fragrance and has been strongly linked with endocrine disruption and asthma.
What Are The Best Organic Shampoos and Conditioners In 2018?
- Art Naturals Daily Organic Argan Oil Shampoo
- Christina Moss Naturals
- Fleur Daily All Natural Organic Shampoo
- Keeva Argan Oil
- Art Naturals Daily Conditioner
- Silk18 Natural Conditioner
- Pura D’or Organic Argan Oil Conditioner
Best All Natural Organic Shampoo Reviews
Art Naturals Daily Organic Argan Oil Shampoo – Read Customer Reviews
This 100 percent natural Argan oil shampoo is infused with Avocado, Almond, and Jojoba oils. It is paraben free, sulfate free, cruelty-free, and fair trade certified. It boasts the ability to reduce flaking, promote hair growth, and give your hair the moisture it needs. This product and its conditioner hold the highest reviews and ratings on Amazon.
Christina Moss Naturals – Read Customer Reviews
This environmentally friendly shampoo is cruelty-free with a vegan formula and no harmful chemicals. It is also equipped with biodegradable labels and recycled plastic bottles. It does not leave behind a build-up or strip your hair of essential nutrients and is gentle enough for people who have a sensitive scalp. Since many people have a sensitive scalp, this a valuable feature.
Fleur Daily All Natural Organic Shampoo – Read Customer Reviews
Fleur’s shampoo has no harsh chemicals or sulfates. Enhanced with argan oil, Vitamin E, and carotene; this shampoo keeps your hair consistently healthy and helps strengthen your hair follicles. It can be used on normal, curly, damaged, or colored hair safely and also boasts the ability to build volume in fine hair. This is a product that will suit you well if you have naturally fine hair or are experiencing thinning problems.
Keeva Argan Oil – Read Customer Reviews
This 3-in-1 formula contains Tea Tree Oil, Argan Oil, and Coconut Oil to provide revitalization to your hair with hydration and moisture. Tea Tree Oil is a good addition to the formula because it is commonly used to treat dander problems. Some of the secondary ingredients include sweet almond oil, hydrolyzed wheat protein, witch hazel water, and jojoba oil. It is completely free of harmful chemicals and is cruelty-free. The company also offers a 60-day money back guarantee, a valuable feature for a product that costs nearly triple what its competitors charge.
Best All Natural Organic Conditioner Reviews
Art Naturals Daily Conditioner – Read Customer Reviews
Like the shampoo that accompanies it, this conditioner has 100 percent natural ingredients and promotes healthy, strong hair. It is sulfate free, cruelty-free, hypoallergenic, fair trade certified, paraben free, and made with recycled materials. This conditioner is rich in moisture and reduces flaky skin.
Silk18 Natural Conditioner – Read Customer Reviews
This conditioner is sulfate free, rich with amino acids, and argan oil. The primary amino acids included are L-Alanine, Glycine, L-Serine, L-Valine, and L-Threonine. One of the main ingredients is Botanical Keratin which helps maintain frizzy and dry hair. With their money back guarantee, you have the freedom to try the product risk-free. Though this conditioner is technically for dry and damaged hair, it is suitable for all types of hair and will promote healthy growth.
Pura D’or Organic Argan Oil Conditioner – Read Customer Reviews
This conditioner’s detangling formula is certified organic with no sulfates, no parabens, and no harmful chemicals. It is gluten-free, hypoallergenic, and cruelty-free. The base of this product is derived from coconut and vegetable proteins. This conditioner is perfect for all types of hair that need frizz management, shine, and detangling.
All of these products have the natural, organic properties that you want in your shampoo. When you compare all of these products, the Art Naturals Shampoos and Conditioners has the best reviews on amazon. They are 100 percent natural and organic with the versatility to work with any type of hair.
Even with this information, it is still important to take the opportunity to do a bit of research before buying anything. You know your hair better than anyone. Overall, keep in mind that as long as you are staying away from sulfates and parabens, you are doing better than most.
Armed with the information detailed here, you will have no problem finding an all natural, organic shampoo and conditioner that suits your hair perfectly.
- Best Shampoo for Oily, Dry, Thinning, or Colored…
- Best Deep Conditioner for Natural, Curly & Damaged Hair
- Best Jojoba Oil – Uses and Benefits for Hair,…
- Top 9 Best Beard Oil and Conditioners (2018 Reviews)
- The 7 Best Organic Baby Formula Reviews (In 2018)
- Best Products for Frizzy Curly Hair Reviews (in 2018)
- Best Natural Sunscreen For Faces with Sensitive Skin
- Best Face Wash For Oily Acne Prone Skin (2018 Reviews)
- 50 Really Good Truth Or Dare Questions
- The 10 Best Yoga Mats, Bags and Towels In 2018
- Top 9 Best Beard Oil and Conditioners (2018 Reviews)
- The 100 Best Pump Up Songs Of All Time (In 2018)
- The Best Treadmill For Home Use in 2018 (under $1000)
- Best Pregnancy Pillow Reviews (In 2018)
- The Best Juicers On The Market Reviews (as of 2018)
- The Best Rowing Machine For The Home in 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013