Best Jogging Stroller for Runners (2018 Reviews)
Regardless of if you are trying to regain your pre-pregnancy body, or just enjoy following a healthy lifestyle, a jogging stroller will help you take your baby along while you exercise. Unlike traditional strollers, jogging strollers will help make sure your baby remains comfortable while you run or jog over all types of bumpy surfaces.
However, before you run out to make a purchase, you need to consider a few things. After all, these strollers represent quite an investment, therefore, you want to be confident in the option you choose.
Click Here To View The Best Jogging Stroller Reviews On Amazon
Characteristics of a Quality Jogging Stroller
When you begin searching for a quality jogging stroller, you will find there are a few key differences between a traditional stroller and a jogging stroller. Some specific features to look for to find the right stroller for your running or jogging needs include:
- Larger pneumatic tires filled with air. In most cases, jogger strollers will have 16” (or larger) wheels in the back and 12” (or larger) wheels in the front to minimize the jarring created by bumps in the road.
- Effective suspension systems to take the shock out of the bumps that are hit.
- Locking/straight front wheel, which improves the safety of the stroller.
- Reclined angle for the seat.
- Essential safety features including a five-point harness, safety tether, parking break, canopy, and a peek-a-boo
Other features that are optional, but can make the jogging experience more convenient, include a folding mechanism to provide easy storage of the stroller when not in use, under the seat storage basket and wheels that are easy to take off and put on.
If you are searching for a quality jogging stroller, consider some of the top options listed below.
What Are The Best Jogging Strollers In 2018?
- BOB Revolution SE Single Stroller
- Schwinn Turismo Swivel Single Jogger
- Baby Trend Expedition Jogger by Vanguard
- Baby Jogger City Mini Stroller
- Graco FastAction Fold Jogger
- Bumbleride Indie Jogging Stroller
- InStep Safari Single Swivel Stroller
This stroller features all the latest in innovative features making it the ideal option for walking, jogging or running. You can allow the front wheel to swivel or lock it in place for tough terrain. It features an easy to fold and lightweight design, which means the BOB stroller is ready to stow, go or to roll anywhere you may go. Thanks to the unique suspension, you can feel confident your little one will enjoy a smooth ride. If your baby is still too small to sit in the reclined seat, the Accessory Adapter can be used to secure a BOB car seat or snack tray.
The Schwinn Turismo Swivel Jogger is great at handling tough terrain where bumps and cracks in the path could make it quite uncomfortable for baby. Featuring a 12” front wheel that can be locked, this stroller provides superior stability and control while the 16” back wheels will glide effortlessly to provide a smooth ride and pushing experience. Thanks to the lightweight, aluminum frame, you can easily take this stroller along on the go. Other features that are appealing to parents include a two cup holder, adjustable handle and built-in MP3 speaker.
The Expedition Jogger offers a large and easy rolling set of tiles with child and parent trays featuring cup holders. The front wheels will lock for rolling in the sand and jogging and swivels for easy strolling when at the mall or walking around the neighborhood. The large retracting canopy keeps the sun out of your little one’s eyes while providing a see-through window so you know what your baby is doing at all times. Other features that are enjoyed by parents include a large storage basket, rear parking break and the ability to easily fold the stroller for storing away when not in use.
Nimble, compact and lightweight, the City Mini allows you and your little one to tame the urban jungle. Weighing just under 18 pounds, this stroller is easy to maneuver in tight areas or on the running path. The stroller features a UV 50+ sun canopy, will easily fold thanks to the lift strap and offers al lightweight and maintenance free design with eight inch EVA tires. Your little one can sit back and relax while you exercise, shop or just take a stroll.
This is the first jogger stroller offered by Graco and considered to be a unique and impressive crossover stroller. It combines all of the convenience and comforts of a more traditional type of stroller while offering the maneuverability and performance of the all-terrain jogger you are searching for. This stroller is not only able to be quickly and easily folded away, it also has a multi-position seat that reclines, as well as an extra-large storage basket and smartphone holder. The stroller is designed to hold a child who weighs up to 50 pounds and includes parent and child cup holders to stay refreshed while on the go.
Every Bumbleride is designed to be lightweight and make it easy to take on the go. The tires are filled with air, to provide a smooth ride and the independent suspension allows you to keep moving while your little one snoozes away. The stroller is constructed of 50 percent recycled plastic and the interior plastic is durable and soft. Not only is this great for the environment, it is also very comfortable for your little one. The stroller is offered in a number of color options and provides everything you need for a full exercise session.
If you love to stay active and want a great stroller to take your little one along, then the InStep Safari stroller is a great option. You can leave the front wheel on a swivel to navigate through crowded areas with easy, or lock it for a safe jogging experience. The front wheels are 12” and the back 16”, filled with air and provide superior style and performance. The included parent tray includes a cup holder for your convenience. Easily fold and go with the easy-to-use trigger folding mechanism that is included.
- Best Infant Car Seat Travel System Reviews (In 2018)
- Best Umbrella Stroller For Travel Reviews (In 2018)
- Get Fit and Stay Fit With Aqua Aerobics
- Seven Pool Exercises to Enhance Your Cardio Workouts
- Best Recumbent Exercise Bike Reviews (In 2018)
- The 10 Best Baby Monitor Reviews In 2018
- Best Cloth Diapers and Pails for Newborns (2018 Reviews)
- Best Postpartum Girdle To Use Reviews (In 2018)
- How to Get Rid of Baby Hairs? How to Remove Baby Hairs from Top of Forehead?
- The Best Blender For Smoothies in 2018 (for under $200)
- 50 Really Good Truth Or Dare Questions
- The 10 Best Yoga Mats, Bags and Towels In 2018
- Top 9 Best Beard Oil and Conditioners (2018 Reviews)
- The 100 Best Pump Up Songs Of All Time (In 2018)
- The Best Treadmill For Home Use in 2018 (under $1000)
- Best Pregnancy Pillow Reviews (In 2018)
- August 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013