The Best Treadmill For Home Use in 2017 (under $1000)
Running is one of the easiest and most beneficial of all forms of exercise, and it is a great way to keep fit or get into shape. However, too much running or prolonged running can be bad for you and put strain on your legs and back. Luckily for us, the treadmill was invented.
A treadmill is the most popular of all home gym equipment pieces, and they can be found in millions of households worldwide. There are three reasons why treadmills have proven so successful over the years:
• Convenience: Let’s face it running outdoors can take up a lot of time, and if the weather is freezing, hot or it’s dark, then it isn’t the most pleasant of activities. A treadmill eliminates all of these factors by allowing you to exercise in your own home. If your schedule is too busy during the week, then a treadmill allows you to get a quick run in between work
• Fitness: Running is one of the best ways to get fit or lose weight. Running on a treadmill offers a sure way to keep on your fitness routine right in your own home.
• Low Impact: When compared to outdoor running, treadmills have no where near the same high impact effects that outdoor running can cause. Quality treadmills are built with an absorption surface so that your legs don’t jar when you strike the machine, this means that you are less likely to experience shin splints, runners knee or back problems from exercising.
Because treadmills have proven to be so popular there is a saturation of products on the treadmill market and trying to decide on the right treadmill to buy can be an overwhelming process and is often a time consuming hassle.
This is why we have put together a list of the Top 10 Treadmills for Home in 2017. We understand everyone has a different budget, and therefore the list only comprises of machines that cost less than $1000 dollars.
What Are The Best Treadmills In 2017?
- Horizon Fitness T101-04 Treadmill
- Proform Performance 400 Treadmill
- Merit Fitness 715T Plus Treadmill
- Lifespan TR 1200i Folding Treadmill
- ProForm 6.0 Rt
- ProForm Power 995i Treadmill
- ProForm Power 995c Treadmill
- ProForm Cardio Smart
Our Favorite Treadmills For Your Home in 2017
This treadmill comes with speeds up to 10mph and an adjustable incline of 10 %. It has a 20 x 55 inch belt and its sonic surround speakers are iPod and MP3 compatible. There are 30 program options on the machine. A weight limit of 300 pounds exists and it has good warranty options.
The performance 400 has a strong 2.5 CHP motor with a 10mph speed option, as well as an adjustable gradient of up to 10 percent. There are 18 workout apps that can be used on this machine and the music system is iPod compatible. It comes with a grip heart rate monitor, a cooling fan and a 300 pounds weight maximum.
This machine offers an 18 x 47 inch working surface that is generated by a 2.5 THP drive motor (1.5 CHP). There is a manual 5 percent adjustable incline and 0- 10mph speed options, and a 250-pound maximum weight capacity.
This has a spacious 20 x 56 inch running surface that is powered by a 2.5 horsepower driver motor. It has 15 different incline options and up to 11 mph running speeds. Standout LCD system that hosts over 20 different kinds of program options for any level of runner, and an iPod compatible speaker system as well as a pedometer.
A simple, budget treadmill with a 10mph running speed option, 10% incline control and 2.5 CHP motor. It has an 18x 55-inch belt, an iPod compatible system and 8 inbuilt workout apps.
This spacious and strong treadmill with a 20x 60-inch belt and a 3.0 CHP driver motor with a 0-14 mph running speed and a 15-degree incline option. The LCD system is very high tech and is compatible for Apple products including iPods and iFit, and it boasts 30 preset workout apps.
This machine has a 15% incline control and 12mph running speeds that are powered by a 3 CHP motor. It is iFit and iPod compatible, as well as having 30 inbuilt workout apps and a maximum weight of 350 pounds.
There is a 0-10 mph running speed and 0-10% incline option with a 2.5 CHP driver motor. The LCD is compatible to iPod, Mp3 and iFit and it offers 16 built in work out apps.
The Nautilus T614 treadmill is run on a 2.75 CHP motor, which runs a 20 x 55-inch belt. There is an adjustable incline of 12% and running speeds up to 12mph. It has a USB port and a big speaker system for quality sound. The maximum user weight is 300 pounds.
This treadmill has an 18 x 50 inch belt and a 2.0 CHP motor. The running speed is 0-10mph and the incline options go up to 10%. There are 8 inbuilt workout apps and a pulse grip heart rate monitor, as well as 2 lb. free weight set.
Treadmills are an expensive investment and therefor it is important that you choose the perfect machine to fit your home. Remember when buying one that you must consider how heavy you are, what your fitness levels require, your height, the amount of power you want in the motor and of course how much you are willing to spend.
We hope that our Top 10 list of Treadmills for your home for under $1000 will assist you in choosing the perfect treadmill for your home.
- Best Elliptical Machine For Home Use in 2017 (under $1000)
- Best Running Compression Socks For Women & Men
- Seven Pool Exercises to Enhance Your Cardio Workouts
- The Best Rowing Machine For The Home in 2017
- Best Recumbent Exercise Bike Reviews (In 2017)
- Best Trail Running Shoes For Men & Women (In 2017)
- Half Marathon Training Schedule for Beginners
- Best Adjustable Dumbbells Reviews (In 2017)
- 50 Really Good Truth Or Dare Questions
- The 10 Best Yoga Mats, Bags and Towels In 2017
- Top 9 Best Beard Oil and Conditioners (2017 Reviews)
- The 100 Best Pump Up Songs Of All Time (In 2017)
- The Best Treadmill For Home Use in 2017 (under $1000)
- Best Pregnancy Pillow Reviews (In 2017)
- The Best Juicers On The Market Reviews (as of 2017)
- The Best Rowing Machine For The Home in 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- December 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013