1. Chocolate Bites: Dip 1 lb. strawberries into 8 oz. melted semisweet chocolate. Roll in chopped nuts. Place on parchment paper and chill.
2. Strawberry-Avocado Salsa: Combine 1 cup finely chopped strawberries, ¼ cup finely chopped and peeled avocado, 2 tbsp. finely chopped red onion, 2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro, ½ tsp. grated lime rind, 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice, 2 tsp. finely chopped seeded jalapeño pepper, and ¼ tsp. sugar. Toss gently. Serve immediately.
3. Strawberry Margarita: Blend 1 cup strawberries, 6 tbsp. tequila, 2 tbsp. triple sec, 2 cups crushed ice, and ¼ cup limeade concentrate.
4. Berry-nana Smoothie (non-alcoholic): Blend 1 very ripe banana, 1 cup frozen strawberries, ½ cup yogurt (plain, vanilla, or lemon), ¾ cup orange juice or apple juice, 2 oz. soft tofu (optional), and 1 to 2 tbsp. honey. Puree until smooth.
5. Strawberry Vinaigrette: Combine 1 cup strawberries, 1 tsp. sugar, and 1 tbsp. champagne vinegar. Chill 1 hour. Liquefy. Add salt, pepper, and 2 tbsp. olive oil. Blend.
6. White Chocolate Fondue: Combine 1 cup heavy cream and ½ stick unsalted butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Bring mixture to a simmer, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add two 12-oz. packages premier white chocolate morsels. Stir until melted and smooth. Cool slightly. Transfer to a fondue pot, chafing dish, or ceramic bowl. Serve immediately with sliced strawberries.
7. Fruit Butter: Beat 2 sticks softened butter, ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar, and ¼ tsp. salt about 1 minute, until light. Fold in ½ cup chopped strawberries. Serve chilled.
8. Strawberry Parfait: In a chilled medium-size bowl, whip 1 cup heavy cream with 2 tbsp. sugar and 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice. Gradually add 2 more tbsp. sugar and 1 more tbsp. lemon juice, whipping until the cream is thick but not over-whipped.
Alternate layers of whipped cream and sliced strawberries in four 8-ounce parfait glasses. Top each treat with a dollop of cream and lemon zest.
9. Strawberry Ice Cream: Blend 3 cups strawberries and the juice of ½ a lemon in a food processor. With a mixer, whip 1 ½ cups heavy cream and 2 tsp. vanilla extract until soft peaks form. Slowly add 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk and whip until very thick. Fold in the berry mixture. Seal and freeze until firm.
10. Strawberry Banana Delight: In a small bowl, dissolve one 0.3-oz. package sugar-free strawberry gelatin in boiling water; cool for 10 minutes. Add enough water to 6 ice cubes to measure 1 cup. Place gelatin and ice mixture in a blender; cover and process for 1 minute or until ice cubes are dissolved. Add bananas; process 1-2 minutes longer or until blended. Pour into four dessert dishes. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until set. Garnish each with 1 tbsp. whipped topping and a strawberry.