20 Really Funny Newlywed Game Questions
In this day and age with social media and smartphones providing information at the touch of a finger it is easy to think that you know everything there is to know about your partner by the time you marry them.
Luckily this is not the case.
Test your knowledge and see just how well you truly know your new spouse with a modern twist on the newlywed game. Based on the popular American game show of the same name, the newlywed game is played in teams of two. For obvious reasons these teams are preferably newlywed couples.
Each couple is asked the same questions about one of the people in their relationship. Both people answer the question separately. If they each provide the same answer the couple earns a point. The couple with the most points at the end of each round is considered the winner.
You can also earn bragging rights as the most connected couple in your social circle while getting to know each other at the same time.
Here are 20 really funny newlywed game questions to ask in order to truly find out how well you know each other!
- If your father in law was an animal which animal would he be?
This is a great warm up question. It gets everybody giggling and set the tone. It also gives you an opportunity to understand how your spouse sees your parents.
- What color is your spouse’s underwear today?
As newlyweds, odds are you probably cannot get enough of each other. Show your spouse that you pay attention to the little things with this racy question.
- Describe your wedding night using only the titles of popular cocktails.
(example: sex on the beach, car bomb, fuzzy navel etc.)
- Which one of your spouse’s siblings is their favorite?
Stir up some friendly sibling rivalry with this fun question.
- Which song is your wife’s favorite song to dance to?
A correct answer to this question will tell your wife just how much you like her moves, on and off the dance floor.
- Name your husbands last three girlfriends.
Give your husband a little something to sweat about by showing him you paid attention to all the girls that came before you.
- If your spouse was a child, what would you take away to punish them if they misbehave?
This cute question is all about knowing what your spouse likes and what they don’t like. Let them know just what you would do to them if they dare to misbehave.
- Which meal that you cook is your spouse’s favorite?
Show your husband or wife a little love in the kitchen by telling them just how much you appreciate their cooking.
- What time of day did you go on your first date?
Remembering your first date is crucial to keeping the flame alive. Ace this question and let your spouse know just how special that very first meeting was.
- What is your spouse’s ring size?
It wasn’t that long ago that you put a ring on it. Surely you remember what size that ring was.
- What is your wife’s favorite guilty pleasure activity?
This question and answer are sure to make your wife blush and the rest of the room chuckle in delight.
- What was the subject of your very first fight?
It may have seemed like a big deal at the time, but usually couples share a good laugh over the trivial things they initially fought over.
- What is your spouse’s favorite position?
Letting your spouse know that you pay attention to their likes and dislikes in the bedroom will surely bring you some brownie points.
- How many wedding dresses did your wife try on before she found the one?
Often the most difficult part of planning a wedding, the right wedding dress is something that was important to her and by letting her know you remember what she went through to find it will make her feel special.
- Describe your husband bachelor party using only famous movie titles.
The Hangover. The Night of the Living Dead. The Exorcism.
- Which one of your wife’s friends could you count on to bail her out of jail no questions asked?
This may be funny now, but it’s important to know which of your wife’s friends will be there for her.
- Who is your husband celebrity crush?
- What is your wife’s bra size?
- Name three things that are always in your wife’s purse.
Many women’s personalities can be accurately described by the contents of her purse.
- Does your wife think that you are a good dancer?
People who are good dancers are often great in other arenas is well. Hint hint: we’re talking about the bedroom.
- 21 Questions Game: Cute And Funny Questions To Ask
- 60 Good Questions To Ask A Girl
- 50 Good Questions To Ask A Guy
- 20 Funny Questions To Ask A Guy And Girl
- 10 Good Ice Breaker Questions For Adults, Kids and Work
- 20 Really Good Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
- 50 Really Good Truth Or Dare Questions
- 20 Really Good And Funny Conversation Starters
- 50 Really Good Truth Or Dare Questions
- The 10 Best Yoga Mats, Bags and Towels In 2018
- Top 9 Best Beard Oil and Conditioners (2018 Reviews)
- The 100 Best Pump Up Songs Of All Time (In 2018)
- The Best Treadmill For Home Use in 2018 (under $1000)
- Best Pregnancy Pillow Reviews (In 2018)
- The Best Juicers On The Market Reviews (as of 2018)
- The Best Rowing Machine For The Home in 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013